September 8, 2017
8:30 am to 11:30 am
Shatford Centre Room 108
760 Main St
September Suicide Awareness Day
This training is half-day long, and will be oﬀered on the following date;
- Date: September 8th, 2017
- Time: 8:30am – 11:30am
- Location: Shatford Centre Room, 108 – 760 Main St. Penticton, B.C.
- Age: This training is intended for adult participants. You must be 16 and older to register for this training.
Fees: Individual registration: $35 + GST
- Contact: Canadian Mental Health Association – South Okanagan Similkameen
- Community Education/Advocacy
- Phone: 778-476-5411
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Mental Health_Safe Talkand Asist info sheet (Pdf 108 Kb)